Thursday, March 12, 2009

Once more 'round the park, Jeeves...

Sometimes when I work there often ends up being little piles of things on the desk, as I shuffle around for things and try out different options.


This is a great way to work as I often find inspiration in these little random piles of 'cast offs' .


Their colours can inspire new combinations I hadn't previously thought of.

Even how they sit together can suggest a new piece.


Below is one of my 'new direction' pieces, I'm still not 100% sure about it -I think it might work better a little shorter.


But I do love it and I am confident that I'm going in the right direction. Even if I'm not quite sure I'm there yet, every step is a journey.


2 comments:

Jeri said...

Oh my goodness, your items and images are intriguing! I will be adding you to my blog list for sure! What is your ebay user name? I would like to check out your stuff. Blessings,
Jeri Anne

Katie Runnels said...

Gorgeous! I love the direction you're headed! xoxo