Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eccentricity

Eccentricity - salvage bridal wrist cuff with vintage and antique lace

I've been informed by a few people that some of you are having trouble leaving comments on my blog. If everything seems alright and it's not showing up, don't worry- for some reason the comment system I have installed here is putting most comments aside as spam, and I have to go to the site and approve them. I've fixed it now I think, but if it comes down to it I'll just remove the Intense Debate system. Which is a pity, because I really like being able to reply to you so easily!

If there's some other problem you're having with it, if you could send me a private message to sparrowsalvage at gmail dot com and let me know, that would be wonderful.

I've also posted a massive post on my house blog about the Thrift-o-rama I had today. Go see what I scored!

No comments: