Wednesday, May 19, 2010

treasury west- a pale rainbow

Managed to score another TWest, purely by happen stance. I'm updating the shop in another tab as we speak- there will be a few more things going in there before I shut it down for holidays. Hopefully there will be some more rag packs going up in the supply shop before time as well!

Which reminds me- you have until MAY 25TH to buy something from me or hold your peace till JUNE 25TH. The shop will be on vacation for as long as I am, though hopefully I'll be able to blog while I'm overseas.

I'm getting excited for the trip now! We bought the tickets officially last week, and so far my movements involve Bristol, Somerset, Southend-on-Sea, London and either Southampton or Kent (I forget where my uncle lives!) As you can see my schedule is pretty loose- seeing my brother in Bristol is the most important part of this trip, after that anything goes. it's such a beautiful country I don't really mind where I am, as long as I'm there.

No comments: