Saturday, September 18, 2010

Keep clear and carry on

England is still a heartbreak to write about, still an ocean away, still a destiny I feel with all my heart.

keep clear and carry on

I was scrolling through my Flickr shots just now, thinking about all the wonderful little things I've collected over the years.

union flag collection

And with the exception of a very few precious items, I think I'd sell everything in this picture (and more) for a chance to cross the water and be in England once more. And you know I think that's just what I'll do. Stay tuned.

The Darkest

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Its such a long way for you...and the weather is awful!

fanciful devices said...

wow- do you still have those things?
(and if you sell them all, you *would* have more of a chance to return. money has a way of increasing your chances that way...)