Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sales, specials and a new shop


In order to make moving as easy as possible (especially as I'm currently moving house as well!) I'm having a clearance sale in the art shop - all the paper collages have been marked down, and as a special treat for my lovely blog readers, I'm offering 3 collages for $20! The only thing you have to do is write 'goodbye etsy' in the notes to seller, then checkout and pay for the three you like -I shall then refund the cost of one and it's shipping.


I also want to announce that in addition to Big Cartel, I will also be selling on Artfire! Big Cartel is a wonderful space, but there are two things missing- the ability to add things to a favourites/wishlist, and the support of a handmade community. Artfire has both!

grey witch- Big Cartel and Artfire

I've only one item in my shop at the moment but whenever I have a few spare minutes here and there I will be adding more. In a month or 2 I shall decide which website is working for me best.


And finally a reminder that there is a clearance sale in my Etsy shop- many items are gone already! There's only one week to go until those poor unsold babies are pulled offline and sent to the make-over room...you wouldn't want that to happen, would you? ;)

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Beautiful photographs!
Tumblred with credit and link today.
http://artpropelled.tumblr.com/

Jill said...

I had some pieces that I "cannibalized" after they didn't sell, I have to say I had hoped that they *wouldn't* sell so I could remake them! Are there any that you secretly with to keep so you can remake?

I'm really interested in your experience of ArtFire, I've been seeing it mentioned for years but never checked it out. I'm enjoying BigCartel too, best of luck with your move!!!

Sharon said...

I would love to get directions on how you make your vintage cuffs and fabric necklaces. You have such gorgeous remnants of fabric I would love to purchase but no clue on how to make them. Any directions ???!! I hope so!!