Sunday, January 23, 2011

Not all fantasies are healthy.

A song has been in my head for the last 48 hours, it won't go away no matter what else I watch or listen to. I don't know what the universe is trying to tell me. I'm not complaining though- it's an awesome song, there are many more worse things to have to listen to repeatedly and we all know I'm a sucker for dystopian visions of a post-apocalyptic future.



There are billions of remixes on youtube, the above is the original with the best film clip. I'd show you a good re-mix but well...there ain't any. In fact I'm a bit spoilt for choice as to which one is the worst. The word 'butchered' often comes to mind.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I used to listen to this little record (45) when I was a little girl...imagining the future! I laughed with my sisters and brother about it; I think I might even still have it upstairs with all my albums! Hmmmm. Thanks for sharing! (: