Sunday, May 6, 2012

Return of Fagin's Daughter

 

Fagin's Daughter is open for business again! The jewelry shop will remain closed for another week or so while I concentrate on getting some seriously good supply into fagin's (girl's gotta make a living!) and whittling down my stash. Art is bubbling in my mind but I want to give Sparrow Salvage something of a make over before she opens again. In the meantime enjoy shopping for antiques and vintage supply, with the added bonus of 25% off! Just add MOUNTAINLOVE as the coupon to claim the discount. (edit: sale is over!) I'll return sometime soon with some pictures of my amazing new locale, I'm almost completely unpacked and settled in, already sleeping better and feeling much more relaxed. The mix of mountain air, woodsmoke and homemade chicken soup is likely the primary factor.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ahh Penny! So glad you're just about settled into your new home, wishing you the very best on your new beginning!! Mountain air sounds fabulous, I miss that. I loved getting the email message this morning that your Faginsdaughter shop is open. I LOVE the junk drawer lot, if I wasn't so broke right now I'd snatch it up. I've been thinking about you during your move! Best to ya!!

...Jackie xo

Penelope said...

@Jackie Thanks Jackie! There will probably be a few more of those junk drawer lots, I got a lot of that stuff!

Jackie said...

Sending you a BIG HUG today!

...Jackie xo

Anthropomorphica said...

You've been missed Penny! Bright blessings to you and may all the wonderful things you deserve fill your new home.