Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inspiration- Allison Bellows


Fanciful stumbled across this website by artist Allison Bellows the other day and passed it on to me.


I've spend the time since then obsessed by it, trawling through every page and reading the details of these amazing creations.

It was hard for me to choose which of the pieces were favourites- I just stuck to the necklaces to make it easy on myself.

It's stuff like this that makes me either throw my supplies out the window and give up...or fall to my knees and pray that one day I'll be half as good.

Oh- and I've started selling everything I own. Some things in the supply shop, some things on eBay. I've got till the end of the year to finish cleaning up current debts, then the merciless saving/slaving begins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG, that jewelry by Allison Bellows is to die for! That is some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen. THanks for sharing, wish I could afford it! Marcy
mantle@piedmontcenter.com
www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com

Susana Tavares said...

wonderful jewellery :)
Love it, love it!!!!

Allison said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I found out that you had put me onto your blog while i was looking around on google. Please check out my new website...and there are some new items and mostly all new pictures.
Kind Regards,
Allison
www.allisonbellowsjewelry.com