Thursday, January 13, 2011

Studio visit


I recommend listening to the above when viewing the images below- in that way you'll have an almost complete vision of what it's like to be in my studio today. For the full effect, you could burn some lavender and Bergamot oil, drink sarsaparilla from a golden glass and discover the cat sleeping in your carelessly left open suitcase of laces.


I'm back from 'holiday' - I couldn't bare to be away from things any longer. The shops are open and I'm already working on custom orders.


I have a renewed love for wrist cuffs- more slender, simple than those gone before, and am still fixated on pretty pinks and shabby greens, with plenty of cream and sugar. I've a whole tray of things set aside for my own, but there is plenty going on shop-side as well.


There will be updates in all the shops in the next few days- I have some serious re-photographing to do and some delightful vintage finds.

The snake has shed her skin.

8 comments:

Dorthe said...

Such a beautifull post, I would have loved being in your studio with you, listening-looking with big eyes, on all the beauty.Your wristcuffs will be gorgeus, when finished-already are..
XO, Dorthe

Jo Archer said...

So glad you are back in the swing of things; beautiful ideas and the music reminded me that I don't listen to Vivaldi enough. Thanks. x

Artsnark said...

looking forward to your latest creations. Thanks for the tour

Flotsam Tide said...

Wonderful post, I can't wait to see what is coming. My eyes are feasting on your trays of trinkets.

xo!

fanciful devices said...

welcome back! i see a soldered microscope pendant you got from me and a strip of fabric i sent you on the northernmost wrist cuff. makes me so happy! on the right side of the pendant i see an indian shrine shaped carved thing im drooling over and on the right some amazing dusty lilac paddle dangles. i want them! i want them all. is that a gold rutilated heart and some kinda crystal set in squares behind which tiny black and white photos would look deadly?
aaargh. cant look at your supplies and drool when im burried in mine as is....

fanciful devices said...

but that second photo w/the back of the frame and the card and the bits? amazing. beautiful, beautiful.

stregata said...

But - where ever else could the cat sleep?
Loved the peek into your studio.

yujiayao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.