Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Methods of Approach- 3 days till opening!


Methods of approach
paper collage on bookleaf.

Includes 19th century newspaper, book scrap, antique button backing card with hand-written numbers, early 19th century hand-stencilled wallpaper, vintage haberdashery backing card scraps and book spine. Mounted on white card rescued from a printer's clean out, ready to frame and ready for the shop!


Only 3 days left till the shop opens- I'm going to be spending all day tomorrow writing up listings and photographing my pieces. I left my camera's memory card in Melbourne by accident last week, so I had to get it express posted down to me. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and I can pick it up from the PO -I'll be picking up my card from the bank too, finally! After all that waiting, the woman on the phone today told me it doesn't get posted out, you have to go in and get it. I wish the man I phoned two weeks ago had known that... -_-

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Yay! Almost time!

Caroline said...

Ooh, I love this piece.

Good luck with your new shop opening!

oldflowers4me said...

oh my-you have taken my breath away- i hope all goes well in your shop- i love your altered art- your worlds divine-singing and skipping love jo.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Looking forward to your opening- I'm sure you will be a smash!