Sunday, November 9, 2008

The usual holiday type posting- treasury and update. :)


Teal Turquoise featuring Lady of the Manor


And an update in the shop...



last of the summer bloom


The windflower and the violet, they perished long ago,
And the brier-rose and the orchis died amid the summer glow;
But on the hills the golden-rod, and the aster in the wood,
And the yellow sunflower by the brook, in autumn beauty stood,
Till fell the first from the clear cold heaven, as falls the plague on men,
And the brightness of their smile was gone, from upland glade and glen.

William Cullen Bryant


The moon shows papery white


Is the moon tired? she looks so pale
Within her misty veil:
She scales the sky from east to west,
And takes no rest.

Before the coming of the night
The moon shows papery white;
Before the dawning of the day
She fades away.

Christina Rossetti

It's occured to me just now that I don't really showcase my photography here much, though I update my Flickr religiously. So here's a few recent images:

History shows in the cracks


love letter to Arachne


The independant children of chance



12 comments:

Emily said...

I ADORE your photography; thanks for the update!

A Wild Thing said...

Yeah, what she said...I guess I didn't pay that much attention, I'll have to check them out, thanks.

VintageScraps.etsy.com said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Simply beautiful work!

Alex said...

So pretty- I want my house to look like your designs, haha.

Unknown said...

Love the Lady of the Manor! Love the teal/robin's egg blue! Your photography is amazing as well! You are one busy lady!
merle

Leila Marvel said...

Your photos are so beautiful! I love the love letter.

Ivy Long, Edera Jewelry said...

Oh my gosh--not only is your jewelry gorgeous, your blog is wonderful Penny! I'm adding a link to it on my blog :)
Take care,
Ivy

gunnelsvensson said...

Your blog is wonderful! I have tagged you ;-)
look at my blog:
http://gunnelsvensson.blogspot.com/

secretleaves said...

These are absolutely beautiful. You are multi-talented, my dear. I also love the dye colors in the above post. Lovely.

Sharon

God's Pittbull said...

I love your site...and everything on it! You are truly an inspiration! Your work is Poetry in motion!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!