Thursday, December 16, 2010

pretty beasties

Alderan - futuristic and simple, crystal clear glass and tarnished silver metal make a great couple.


darker paths - cluster pendant style with a sweet vintage lantern charm


whitesnake - another cluster pendant (becoming a favourite style!) with various found objects


Oz - a single vintage green bead in luminous green hangs with cotton shreds


Kew gardens - one of my darling union jack pendants with a fresh springtime feel


I am so effin' happy right now- Etsy has just implemented searchable favourites! I have been asking for this for aaaaaages- because so many of my favourite shops have 2039393 listings it's hard to remember everything I've hearted from them over time. But now finally I can make sure I get all the listings in one go! I'm a bit of a combined shipping freak. I figure 99% of what I buy comes from overseas, so you might as well cram it in!

2 comments:

fanciful devices said...

your minimalism thing is so evocative and compelling. and whats this about searchable faves? man, gotta jump on that.

Pretty Things said...

LOVE Whitesnake!