Monday, April 16, 2012

junk dump

Big bunch a stuff!

>>> red dust <<<


skyfather - artisan rustic necklace - turquoise - drift wood - vintage chain - eco friendly tribal sci fi

>>> skyfather <<<

I had a manic/organisational moment and updated with all the stuff littering my computer desk.


Motivator - salvage tribal necklace - vintage kuchi charm - rough rock crystal - tribal sci fi

>>> motivator <<<

Binary - assemblage rustic earrings - hammered metal - tribal sci fi

>>> Binary <<<

I mean...the stars have aligned tonight so that I may bring you treasures...yeah.


Europa - assemblage rustic earrings - artisan hoops - labradorite - kuchi charms

>>> Europa <<<

I'm going to be closing both shops on FRIDAY you guys. And will keep 'em closed for about 2 weeks while I get about moving house and settling in and stuff like that there. So if'n you want somethin', better get in there now!

7 comments:

Alice said...

Wonderful designs! I love the names you come up with. Mine are not nearly that clever.

Best of luck with your move. Remember to take some time for yourself when it's all done.

Sidereal Day said...

Mmmm, gorgeous stuff, I love the Europa earrings.

Have a good move lady, I hope everything goes really smoothly.

Jackie said...

Europa is my fav pair too. What a great idea to take the things cluttering the desk and make awesome jewelry with it. I should try that.

Good luck with your move, I hope it goes well. I'll miss ya while you're gone. But I'll surely be thinking of you and sending good wishes your way.

...Jackie xo

Heather said...

These are just beautiful! I just love your work, and still treasure my beautiful necklace I have from you :) much luck with the move, I hope its speedy and hassle-free!

Flotsam Tide said...

Skyfather and Totemic are awesome, I am liking the end result of you cleaning up your computer desk, more eye candy to ogle. Wishing you heaps of energy and helping hands for the move. xo!

Skye said...

My faves are Motivator and Binary :D

Hope the move goes smoothly and you get settled in quickly and easily :) I'll look forward to seeing your next post :)

Juliette said...

Beautiful work!! I'm loving Europa. Best of luck with your move. I just moved, myself - I hope it all goes smoothly! xoxo Juliette