Sunday, August 1, 2010

Green monsters

Here's a 5 minute treasury I put together before I head off to bed. There's no theme except they're from my favourites, but there did seem to be a real green theme emerging!

This is very heartening to me, because green used to be my favourite colour, and then one day I couldn't stand it any more. It's taken me a long time to get back into it, and now it looks like I might be coming around. I'm a big believer in colour therapy and an mild believer in 'kooky' medicine such as aromatherapy and yoga. I do know my best friend's yoga techniques for helping me sleep work a treat, and reading up on heart chakra (im)balance certainly has a familiar ring to it.

I do know my casting off of green has been a casting off of the things it represents - love (including self-love), openness of emotion, grace, peace and trust. Green is calling to me again, and I'm grateful.

3 comments:

Romantic Heroine said...

oh, green is my favourite colour, too! it's so calming :) once it happened that I only bought things which were green, even if I didn't mean to buy them... :)your treasury is lovely. Love them all!

fanciful devices said...

i love this! hey- i'm in it!!!
ima go click on every single item cuz they're gorgeous. and you're gorgeous.

Vickie said...

welcome back to the green side, we have been blue without you !