Thursday, June 2, 2011

Three darlings

Kessel Run - hammered metal and thin quartz point dangles, these are my attempt at simplicity. I think this is as minimal as I get!


Andromeda - a bold piece with antique lace and a very sweet collection of sugar-coloured things.


Triple Sun - tribal sci fi necklace with awesome little Victorian buttons; they came to me with a whole bunch of others with their shanks cut off, why would that happen? The only thing I could think of was maybe the rag trade, slicing off the buttons rather than the stitching, but then you'd think they'd do it whole so they could sell the buttons as well.

4 comments:

Vintajia Adornments said...

Really like your 'minimalist' earrings. There is a lovely serenity about them.
Perhaps the shanks were cut off the buttons to prevent them being used by some unscrupulous Victorian fashion copy cat manufacturer. I see a BBC bonnet drama in this . . .

stregata said...

Wonderful new pieces - but the Andromeda necklace is superb!

Anonymous said...

I love your style...they are all so so romantically beautiful... the earrings are super cool, I bet they look fantastic on...
Take care,

Pretty Things said...

I always know there will be beauty here.