Tuesday, August 23, 2011

passing through

I know I've not put some new work up for a while now- it's coming! I have some cuffs that are nearly finished, and some brooches and stuff. I should have some new work up by Sunday as well as some cracking new DIY kits, so all of you who are holding out for new rags- not much longer!

Here's a very pretty picture from shooting for the antique shop this week. I'm trying to get some things up there too, hoping for a mah-ha-hassive (that's my Dr.Cox impersonation) update on victorian buttons because I have a massive shoe box full and I want them out from under the desk and into the hands of people who love them.


And here's a picture of a kookaburra sitting on the neighbour's washing line. Because that's how we roll in Australia.


2 comments:

Numinosity said...

Awesome kookaburra shots. It picked such a nice background. You're making me drool over the box of buttons now.
xoxo Kim

Anonymous said...

Yep a shoebox full of victorian buttons is more than I can stand...birdy's cute