Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pretty little soldiers



Glacius - tribal style earrings unashamedly inspired by too much time playing Harry Potter when I should be working. (playing as in PC game, not...out in the forest with a costume. Though I could tell you some stories...)

vanity and pride a happy return to my scruffy lacey bits in this salvage doily shred brooch


Dragons blood - goddess hoop earrings - these were so popular when I made them and this pair were left over from an uncollected custom order. I have some pink bangles that I'd like to make into earrings like these.



invisible unicorns- a sweet necklace with vintage lace pendant- more pink and white!



bower - a salvage textile wrist cuff with a sweet little heart locket feature


Chartism with a union jack pendant done with antique papers- I made this while processing the London riots in my mind. Actually I processed them all week, but while making this I was especially thoughtful.

Backgrounds post tomorrow! true story!!

3 comments:

Emily Gibbs said...

Wow! Freaking love the tribal earrings!!! Really like the other earrings too and the British necklace!!

fanciful devices said...

so many pretties! i like the less-minimal thing. the union jack is amazing.

Flotsam Tide said...

I want to hear stories of you out in the forest in costume! Everything here is so beautiful, I am enamoured with your invisible unicorns and union jack.