Monday, November 8, 2010

3 new creatures

Finally after filling my Artfire shop with listing after listing of existing stock (and I'm not done yet!), I was able to list 3 new things last night...


England's Rose - this necklace is so lovely I almost want to keep it; it's going to be a bittersweet moment for me when it sells! The vintage beads used are called 'end of day', after the process by which glassmakers would use up all the little bits and pieces from the day to make things.


Babylon has fallen- A linked collection of various glass beads picked up in my travels.



Red Star - beautiful tribal crescents rescued from the thrift, teamed with red Czech glass and tiny star charms.

5 comments:

fanciful devices said...

oh my goodness are those cute. the union jack is making me drool- especially that fabric strap.

Ivy Long, Edera Jewelry said...

Oh dear, I just realized that you are closing up your Etsy shop :{ How is Art Fire working for you? I know that a lot of sellers are moving over there...
That English Rose necklace is beautiful...I will miss including your lovely work in Treasuries!
xo,
Ivy

Dorthe said...

You are a fantastic artist, all this 3 gorgeus pieces,so beautifull in each own way, I love the wonderfull special pearls, you alwayes use.
Hugs,Dorthe

Vickie said...

the England's Rose is especially gorgeous. love the deep colored beads on the other 2. you deserve a treat for all your hard work and all amidst moving house and shop!

Pretty Things said...

Particularly love Babylon Has Fallen!